Love is an overused word. Can it start to mean so many things that it doesn’t mean anything at all? This final week before Christmas, let’s experience the varieties of love.
- How many kinds of love can you name?
- Which kind resonates with you the most?
- 1 John 4:7-12.
- How many ways can you see love being expressed in this passage?
- Buddy is looking for his father but finds so much more.
- How many ways does Buddy discover love?
- Find three ways you can experience love this week.
- Maybe it’s a dinner with family and friends, or bringing a meal to a friend stuck at home.
- Maybe its serving the less fortunate, or cuddling with a child or grandchild.
- Which three ways will you experience love this week?
What difference does it make?
- Think of a situation in your life, or in the world, where envy or hatred or greed or selfishness have been the norm.
- What would it look like to bring love there?