- you are innovative and think outside the box
- you are bursting with desire to spread the good news
- you are called to facilitate the revitalization of a congregation
- you are an energetic leader that can inspire and engage
- you are friendly and approachable
- you have a vision for community ministry for the urban dweller
- you have shared the gospel with people with no religious or spiritual background
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU !
St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church, Victoria BC, in beautiful downtown Victoria is searching for a Full Time Lead Minister.
For more information download:
- St. Andrew’s Congregational Profile 2012
- Annual Report 2012 , Annual Report 2013
- Group Reports 2012, Group Reports 2013
Welcome to the web site for St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church, Victoria. We hope that you find it helpful.
If you are looking for help in your walk of faith, or seeking to believe, or looking for a church home, please feel free to contact us or to join us in worship. You would be most welcome!
We hope you know and enjoy God’s blessings today.
Intimation declaring the lead minister position vacant.
In consequence of the resignation due to retirement of The Rev. Dr. Ian Victor, formerly lead minister of this pastoral charge, the Presbytery of Vancouver Island hereby intimates and declares the position of lead minister to be vacant and calls upon all parties concerned to proceed, according to the laws and practice of the church, to the obtaining of a minister to fill the vacancy.